- Insurance Survey
- Condition Survey
- Pre-Purchase or Sale Survey
- Damage Inspection/Survey
- Osmosis Survey
- Metal corrosion Survey
Following your initial call we will confirm,
- the details of the boat and the purpose of the survey
- the location of where you would like the survey to be carried out
- and any other information that may be appropriate.
- the boats purpose
- At this stage we should be in a position to provide you with a quote.
The price we charge for surveys is an up-front fixed charge and will allow for,
- travel expenses to the survey location
- survey hours
- a post survey appraisal
- report writing
- consultation following your receipt of the Final Survey Report
Before the day of the survey we will advise you,
- our estimated time of arrival
- an estimate of how long the survey should take
- an estimate of when we expect to complete the report.
Immediately following the survey we will debrief the client,
- the debrief may be conducted by phone or in person at the boat.
The Final Report,
- Clients will receive two hard copies by post.